Social Dance Class Prices
- Bronze Package: $50—Access to one 6-week class.
- Silver Package: $90—Access to two 6-week classes.
- Gold Package: $120—Access to three 6-week classes.
- Drop-in Fee: $10—A trial fee for attending any single class without prior registration.
- If you are interested in taking more than 3 classes, email firstname.lastname@example.org or come talk to us.
- Returning HBDT Social Dance Class students get a $10 discount on all packages. Just register below, and pay at the door.
- Harvard College Seniors get a 10% discount on any social dance class package and a reduced drop-in fee ($5/drop-in, may only be used once per class type). You must present your Harvard College I.D. Remember that it’s never too late to learn how to dance!
- If you are not ready to commit to all lessons, show up the day of for a drop-in! Be sure to bring cash or a debit/credit card to your lesson and arrive early to sign in. If you decide to register for a package at the end of your first class, your drop-in fee will apply to the package cost.
- If you are unsure of your dance level, please e-mail email@example.com
|Bronze||Paypal link coming soon|
|Silver||Paypal link coming soon|
|Gold||Paypal link coming soon|
- All customers who pay by Paypal will be subject to an additional 3.333% fee. No additional fee applies to Venmo.
- All who pay via Venmo must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the full name of the participant, and the Venmo username used for payment if it differs from the name of the participant.
- You must sign in with the class coordinator at the start of every class.
- All fees must be collected before students step onto the dance floor. We want to put our students first in the instruction of our social classes and collect fees ahead of time so that students can concentrate on dancing.
- The drop-in fee can be applied to registration if a student decides to register for a dance package at the end of that class.
- No refunds after a payment is made.
- We do not guarantee participants someone with whom to dance, though there are usually more than enough people in class and all classes to rotate partners when necessary.
- The Harvard Ballroom Dance Team and Harvard University are not responsible for any injury or loss of property to any person while practicing, taking the class, or social dancing.
- There will be no classes on University Holidays.
Thank you so much for choosing Harvard Ballroom. Let the dancing begin!